Well, I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of using Premiere Pro and the new microphone. Sort of. I figured out that if I sat it in a pile of soft fabric (a.k.a. the bed), that it wouldn’t pick up the hum of the computer, and so the recording is a lot cleaner. At least until the water heater kicks on, and then all bets are off. *Sigh.* I did remember to turn off the main heater before I started recording though. And thanks to Isaac editing the play through video for Battle Decks, I figured out how to do all the main edits in Premiere Pro instead of using the Youtube editor. In the long run, that should save time, as long as I don’t wait until the last minute to do my recording.
In the meantime, chapter eleven of Magic’s Stealing! 😀
Click here for the link if you can’t see the video.