Chelcy’s pictures were the second shoot I did of my free senior pictures shoot for examples over Spring Break. This time it was easier to get everything set up, and my Canon Rebel XS cooperated with me this time. I set up in the large room downstairs in the library, and the size difference made a great deal of help. It kept me from fumbling into things or hitting the background stands against the ceiling, a major help in trying to get everything set up quickly. It still took a little time to sit up, but I was able to leave it there for my next shoot with Lisa and Heather afterwards.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157626244371747/show/
Last semester I took Advanced Digital Imaging along with Creative Photography. Somehow I neglected to ever actually post any of the images I created on Flickr or WordPress, so, since I’m due to make another blog post this week, here are images that I edited or created during Advanced Digital Imaging with Wilson Hurst. (You can see more pictures on my Flickr account).
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157624408578277/show/
These are more photo manipulations I did to practice creative photography and texturing with Adobe Photoshop CS4.
A continuation of my creative photography classwork, this is the first set done directly for the “Another Day” series project that I am currently working on.
These are pictures I took of my fiance’s sister for her Prom. Some photos I edited in Photoshop CS4, but I mostly used Lightroom 2.0. I used a Lumedyne coupled with a Alienbee umbrella for a flash.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157623985365952/show/
For my creative photography assignment 5, I took photos from my Texas Trip and used Photoshop to duplicate and flip half of the picture to create the reflection. I made a picture out of each side, thus creating a paired picture.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157623866438050/show/
These are theatre headshots I took for a student of theatre. These were taken in the school’s studio with profoto lights and a beauty dish, as well as a softbox for a floor light, and a gridspot for the hairlight. It was a roughly one and a half hour photo session, after which I let her see proofs via the webpage-maker in Adobe Lightroom. She chose the ones she wanted me to edit, and I retouched those as well as making them black and white and in the 8.5×11, 8×10, and orginal size formats.
This is also the photoshoot that my Canon Rebel XS decided to show me Error 99. Luckily I was able to run downstairs to checkout a Canon 30D from the photo department. Most shots were with the Rebel, but a few of them were with the 30D.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157623615175954/show/
In the Creative Photography class we had a class period to shoot panoramas – at which point I decided to use panoramas for my next assignment- with a twist: They would be digitally manipulated. I combined multiple photos in some cases, did a bunch of retouching with others, and played with filters and highpass and digital painting in yet others. It was a fun assignment, and these are the results:
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157623329694599/show/