These are some of the pictures from UCMO’s Three Musketeers production. My fiance, Isaac, helped me shoot production photos. He took the wide shots, while I used the telephoto lens. I’ve often found that it is helpful to work with him on these photoshoots—it helps speed up the time and also keeps me from carrying two cameras or switching back and forth between lenses.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157626923685400/show/
These are some of the front of house pictures I took for UCMO theatre department’s production of The Three Musketeers. It was an excellent show, and both me and my fiance thoroughly enjoyed it. With its comedy interspersed between the tragedy, and fun-to-watch swordplay involved, The Three Musketeers has been one of my favorite productions to watch at UCMO.
Production Photos and stage combat practice photos coming soon.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157626923364684/show/
These are a few of the production photos I took for University of Central Missouri’s production of The Birds. Due to the nature of multiple things happening on stage at once and the use of acrobatics (the birds flew across the stage, meaning that even certain staged shots had to be moving), I asked Dr. Mollenkamp (the director), if my fiance, Isaac Flint, could help me out in shooting these production shots. Since he’s more familar with the Rebel XS, I shot with the 30D. I gave him the shorter lens, letting him take the wider, full scene shots, whereas I went for the more troublesome closeups. I think about thirty of the hundred-some pictures I turned in to the threatre were shot by him.
To see all hundred-something photos of the colorful performance, see the my Flickr slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157625754405596/show/
These are the front of house photos I took for University of Central Missouri’s production of The Birds. The play was directed by Professor Mollenkamp, and was their first enviromental play. The costumes and staging was all recycled or reused, and the audience sat in the round to watch the acrobatic antics as the story unfolded. I used the on-camera flash, covered with a piece of clear plastic to soften it for the tech photos, and alien bees for the cast photos.
I intend to upload the production photos in the next couple of days.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157625612759777/show/
These are theatre headshots I took for a student of theatre. These were taken in the school’s studio with profoto lights and a beauty dish, as well as a softbox for a floor light, and a gridspot for the hairlight. It was a roughly one and a half hour photo session, after which I let her see proofs via the webpage-maker in Adobe Lightroom. She chose the ones she wanted me to edit, and I retouched those as well as making them black and white and in the 8.5×11, 8×10, and orginal size formats.
This is also the photoshoot that my Canon Rebel XS decided to show me Error 99. Luckily I was able to run downstairs to checkout a Canon 30D from the photo department. Most shots were with the Rebel, but a few of them were with the 30D.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157623615175954/show/
These are the Front of House and Production Photos that I did for University of Central Missouri’s theatre department and for my Editorial class. The play was Lost in Yonkers.
Flickr Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbibb/sets/72157623500748428/show/